BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Both of your cards have a neat 'movement' to them, thanks to the way you placed the stamps. Fab job!Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)
What beautiful entries for The Play Date Cafe this week! I love how you combined the colors with this design! Great to have you with us : )
I love both of these. They are just so fun. Now, I feel like I need that star stamp set--I was thinking I could just get by with the dies.
what lovely inspired cards!
Oh, these are both great, Sherrie! I love the mix of words and stars-- great take on the inspiration photo!
Yea!! Cards for a guy or girl. Fun cards Sherrie.
Lovely card. Love the way you stamped all those stars.
Fun cards! That big orange star on the second card is so eye-catching. Love the repeated sentiment too.
Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.
BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards have a neat 'movement' to them, thanks to the way you placed the stamps. Fab job!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)
What beautiful entries for The Play Date Cafe this week! I love how you combined the colors with this design! Great to have you with us : )
ReplyDeleteI love both of these. They are just so fun. Now, I feel like I need that star stamp set--I was thinking I could just get by with the dies.
ReplyDeletewhat lovely inspired cards!
ReplyDeleteOh, these are both great, Sherrie! I love the mix of words and stars-- great take on the inspiration photo!
ReplyDeleteYea!! Cards for a guy or girl. Fun cards Sherrie.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Love the way you stamped all those stars.
ReplyDeleteFun cards! That big orange star on the second card is so eye-catching. Love the repeated sentiment too.
ReplyDelete