Monday, May 20, 2013

Stars & Birthday Wishes

Here's a card I made using the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch #28. Love the PTI Super Stars set because its so versatile. I die cut the largest star and popped up the card panel to create depth. I chose masculine colors for the Clean and Simple Masculine challenge at Paper Players this week.









Have a good week!

Supplies:
Paper: PTI White & Soft Stone
Stamps: PTI Super Stars and Up, Up, & Away
Ink: Momento Grey Flannel, Tangelo, Teal Zeal and PTI Pure Poppy

5 comments:

  1. Love the dimension on the star! Such fun colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the side view of the negative star...it is so fun surrounded by all the smaller stars! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea for this challenge, and great masculine card. I love the negative cut for the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the negative space and it is a perfect take on the sketch. Really like your color combination too! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cascading stars, Sherrie! I also love that you popped up the front panel, it adds so much dimension. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.