So I felt like I couldn't leave it alone after my first attempt and had to make another card for CASology this week.
For this card I used chevron die cuts in a few colors. They remind me of what I would think an electrical current would look like if it took the form of pretty card stock. I kept them together in the middle preserving the white space of the card. Sentiment is from Hero Arts which I thought was funny since these were electrical currents and well, if you touched them, you'd get warm fuzzies. LOL.
Hope you are having a good day. Thanks for taking a peek!


Love your 'current'. Thank you so much for sharing this week at CASology!
ReplyDeleteI think your electrical current is so creative! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteClever and graphic - I love that they don't go all the way across the card. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat thinking, Sherrie. This is such a fabulous CAS design, and I really like how you interpreted the Cue word. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteHaha! You are so clever to create those colorful electrical currents. I'd like to touch it and feel the warm fuzzies. Such a fun and CAS card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May
ReplyDeleteThis is just fabulous and so clever too. I just love your take on this word.
ReplyDelete