Monday, April 21, 2014

Few Quick Cards

Happy belated Easter to you! Just a few quick cards to share before the deadlines.



First card is for the CASology NOTE challenge using the fab ColourQ colors. I used the PTI School Time notebook stamp to anchor a few images on the bottom. Might make a set of these for one of our teachers with different color pencils.



Next card uses the Colour Me colors with the cut panel technique Maile Belles demonstrated this week on her blog. I stamped a few feathers and then cut the panel before adhering. Added a few of my favorite enamel dots for interest and sentiment from Keep It Simple Birthday on a banner which I adhered over the panels with foam tape.




On a short trip visiting family this week while kids on Spring Break so won't be blogging or crafting for a bit. Hope you had a great weekend! Will catch up on all your crafty goodness soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, I love the way you off-set the note paper and pencils on your sweet "NOTE" card...such a clever, CAS design! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your note card is very clever and I think it would be a great graduation card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another FABulous job Sherrie! Love the broken frame :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, great colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both wonderful -- I especially love your feather one with the broken up panels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick and fabulous Sherrie! Thank you so much for joining us at both CASology and the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, Sherrie, that notebook set is sweet! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your honorable mention. I like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your HM for your CASology card. It is so cute. Love how it goes off the page and looks so jaunty. And, beautiful take on Maile's technique. Hope you have a nice spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both adorable....but I am partial to the CQC card! So glad you played with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.