So got to playing around with the new Winnie & Walter - Simon Says Stamp collaboration set Big Bloom that I got during the SSS Stamptember celebration and can already see this will become one of my favorite sets. It goes so well with gold embossing powder.
First is a card which inspired by the Pinterest Inspired Challenge this month. Love this mix of colors.
For my card I heat embossed the big bloom on watercolor paper and used watercolor to paint in the petals. Sentiment from Mama Elephant heat embossed in gold as well.
For my card I heat embossed the big bloom on watercolor paper and used watercolor to paint in the petals. Sentiment from Mama Elephant heat embossed in gold as well.
My second card pairs the gold embossing with deep purple. Love how regal it looks. I used a different center for the big bloom.
Also linking to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Thanksgiving challenge as well as the One Layer Simplicity Gratitude challenge.
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by!







Love both of these beauties, Sherrie! You are on a crafting roll.
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing! I love the drama of the dark purple with the gold, but the colours are very pretty on the other one as well! Thanks for joining us at OLS, Sherrie!
ReplyDeleteSherrie, your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge! Hope to see you again!
ReplyDelete