Happy New Year friends! I had a great week off with the family - holidays with the extended family, spent time with old friends, playing lots of games, and saw Star Wars Force Awakens twice! So nice to have a break from work and shuttling between school and extra-curricular activities.
I am happy to start off 2016 by sharing the exciting news that I am joining the CASology design team. Can you say......AHHHH! I've always loved this challenge and am amazed by what the design team comes up with each week. I'm humbled to be amongst this group of creative gals!
So for the first challenge of the year, the cue card is SIMPLE. Simple is the core of CAS.
I made this card as soon as I had heard the news about joining the CASology team. I wanted to make a card that showed how excited I am to be a part of this team.
My card is a simple one-layer card using white card stock. I stamped my champagne glass (from PTI Propose a Toast) in the bottom corner to preserve white space and used a simple but striking sentiment from Reverse Confetti. Champagne and bubbles stamped in Brilliance Galaxy Gold for a hint of shimmer.
For more inspiration on this week's Cue word SIMPLE, please visit the other DT blogs:
Guest Designer: Rachel
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!




Yay! So great to have you on board, Sherrie! LOVE this card! So elegantly CAS with that shimmery gold liquid! Looking forward to your gorgeous creations!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too! :) So happy to have you joining the team!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this perfect design! That touch of shimmer is just the right touch! :)
Big congrats, Sherrie! I'll have fun playing along with you! Great picture - your kids are getting big! Happy New Year to all of you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on DT and the perfect card to celebrate with x
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the team Sherrie! So thrilled to have you joining us!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the CASology team. I am so happy that we will be crafting together. Your card is wonderfully festive and perfectly CAS.
ReplyDeleteCAS perfection, Sherrie, and I love the sparkle from the gold ink. So glad to have you on the team!
ReplyDeleteSherrie welcome to the team and so happy that you have joined us! I love your simple and very festive card!
ReplyDeleteCongrats....and this is one fabulous card Sherrie!!!
ReplyDeleteSherrie, welcome to the CASology Design Team! So happy to be on a DT with you! I love your card and I really look forward to seeing what you create this coming year!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous début! Great to have you on the team!
ReplyDelete