Happy Tuesday friends! We have a fun challenge at CASology this week. Perfect timing for MOM since Mother's Day is coming up next month.
For my card, I used the MOM Subway Art builders stamp set from this week's CASology Sponsor: STAMPlorations. Be sure to check their fabulous store out - lots of fun stamps and stencils!
I die cut Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle out of white cardstock and stamped the MOM Subway Art #3 set in PTI soft stone ink. I also stamped it on a piece of PTI Harvest Gold cardstock as well. I used positioned the letters MOM (from PTI Polka Dot alphabet dies) on the center of both the white and gold stamped pieces and die cut the letters and then inlaid the yellow into the white cardstock panel.
I matted the stitched rectangle on black and then added it to a Soft Stone cardbase.
Be sure to check out the other MOM creations from our Design Team this week - they are surely going to inspire you to create something special for that special woman in your life!


What a cool way to use that subway stamp. Love the inlaid die cuts.
ReplyDeleteSherrie, this is awesome! I love the pop of yellow from the invalid letters. Also the Soft Stone, black and white cardstocks really look striking together!
ReplyDeleteOh, you are clever, Sherrie! This is fantastic, and I love that you used that beautiful grey/yellow combo as your main colour feature too! Wow! Stunning!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever design, Sherrie! Love the inlaid letters!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sherrie!! I love your inlaying. Super pretty and creative. I love the color you chose to use as well.
ReplyDelete