I am so excited to participate in the Altenew Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop this week as part of the CASology team. There's so much fun and prizes going on this week - be sure to check out the Altenew blog for all the juicy details!
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I only have one Altenew stamp set. Many of their sets are on my crafty shopping wish list but haven't yet made their way to my craft room. But I wanted to highlight the one set I have - Altenew Label Love. Love this set - so versatile.
I wanted to highlight the word AMAZING so I stamped a half circle in a rainbow of colors using the backside of the AMAZING stamp. I added a thin black card stock strip along the side to ground the circle.
Who knew there were so many challenge blogs?? Fun stuff! Can't wait to check them all out and play along.
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you will visit again.




Love your CAS geometric and colorful design. TFS Hugs, Nancy
ReplyDeleteClever and, oh so, perfect.
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant. Love how much you did with your one set.
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the back side of a stamp! So clever!!!
ReplyDeleteWell you did a fantastic job with your only one!!! Gorgeous and clever!!
ReplyDeleteNeat card. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteSherrie, this rocks! Love how you made such a killer card with just one stamp!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore this card Sherrie!
ReplyDelete