Tuesday, April 18, 2017

CASology #245 GROW

Happy Tuesday friends! Spring is in the air finally and we have the perfect cue word GROW. I can't help but think of flowers when I think of GROW. I am so excited for my hydrangeas to start blooming in my yard.



For my card, I wanted to use the new MFT Doodles Blooms set. Such pretty designs and amazingly super easy to heat emboss in white and cut out with the matching dies. I dry embossed a single stitched line around the perimeter of my card front. I hear embossed and cut three flowers and layered them on the side of a single stitch line rounded square frame (MFT) which I adhered in the middle of the card panel on an angle. I used foam tape on the smallest green flower for a little dimension and added three sequins around the flowers to create a visual triangle. The sentiment from PTI Keep It Simple is also stamped at an angle for added interest. 



Check out what the rest of the DT came up with for GROW this week: 

Guest Designer: Lisa
and be sure to keep it clean and simple to be eligible for a prize from our fabulous sponsor:
Sponsor:  STAMPlorations

Looking forward to seeing all the GROW creations in the gallery! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty...love your sweet trio of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring Sherrie! Love your bright doodled blooms! The tilted frame looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.