Hello friends! This week's CASology challenge features one of my FAVORITE words.....LIST! I love me a good list and you'll often find me organizing my life and making lists in my bullet journal.
I wanted to make a card to remind a friend of how great she is so I created a simple list using the MFT All about YOU set. I stamped the bold YOU and the phrases in a deep purple and used red for the check boxes.
For a text-only card, I like to use different color combos to make it interesting. One of my favorite (& unusual color combinations is purple and red...I was inspired by this dress.
Check out the amazing cards created by the Design Team:
Deidre Payne - On break this week
Jen Wills - On break this week
Melissa Chipperfield - On break this week
Guest Designer: Darnell
Can't wait to see how you interpret LIST....see you in the gallery!



Cute take on the list and a great list it is!
ReplyDelete