🎶.....when skies are GRAY. You'll never know dear, how much I love you....please don't take my sunshine away. 🎶
That song came to mind when I saw this week's CASology challenge: GRAY. Its a song I used to sing to my daughter (now 12) a lot.
I wanted to use a monochromatic gray color scheme so I paired PTI Soft Stone with Simon Says Stamp Smoke Gray. I die cut the PTI butterflies out of the Soft Stone. Sentiment is from PTI Pen & Ink (one of my new favorites!) which I still had handy from last week's card.
Be sure to check out the GRAY cards made by my awesome DT friends:
Anna Uhras
Deidre Payne
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Deidre Payne
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Guest Designer: Mary B.
Hope to see you in our gallery! Have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.