Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ColourQ #239

I'm back sharing another card using my new PTI Simple Stars cover plate. This time instead of stamping through the cover plate, I backed the stars with card stock in this week's pretty ColourQ colors. I put one stamped star on each line for a little bit of variety. Sentiment is from PTI Bold Bouquet Anniversary set.




Love this sentiment because it can be used for so many different things. Plus the period at the end adds a nice touch of finality.

LOTS of rain here in NJ....hope its bright and sunny where you are! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic Sherrie! Thank you so much for sharing this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards - chevrons are always cool, especially in those pretty colors - the star card is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what a cool way to show off the colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! What a fabulous way to showcase each one of the colourq colors...makes me very happy that I have this coverplate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Sherrie, it must have take you hours to get all those stars done! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how these colors look with the stars, and having one stamped is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.