Monday, January 5, 2015

Cheers to the Friday Inspiration File!

Happy New Year friends!

Today I'm posting two cards I made in celebration of my fellow Jersey girl Kara's Friday Inspiration File's 200th week. Each week Kara picks the best of the best from what she sees out there in the crafty blog world - always such amazing picks and a Pinterest Board I turn to often when I'm in a creative rut.

It was hard to narrow this challenge down to one card as there were so many to choose from.....

My first card is a CASE of Miriam Prantner's amazing ombre balloon card....


I didn't have any plain balloons so I used the balloons from PTI Balloon Bash. Gives it a bit of a different look than Miriam's card but I think still looks cool. 

My second card is a CASE of Erin's fab and fun card using Summer Sweetness. 


I don't have the diagonals Erin used so I substituted with the whimsical Circle Scribbles instead. 

Thanks Miriam and Erin for such inspiring cards and BIG thanks to Kara for the Inspiration File...here's to 200 more! 

5 comments:

  1. Love, love the overlapping stamping! So visually interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balloons and how you changed the colors so subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! These are both so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....Sherrie, they are both amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherrie, I love these cards, especially the balloons! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.