Thursday, March 5, 2015

CASology:Basket

So I have to admit that I was a little stumped when I saw CASology's Cue Card: Basket this week. I don't recall having any baskets in my stamp collection. Baskets of flowers just aren't my thing. I did have hot air balloon baskets but someone on the DT already used that set so didn't want to copy it. 

So I went through my stash of wooden and non-PTI stamps and found the AMuse Sports set. SCORE! 




I was inspired to keep it simple by the Colour Me....Monochromatic challenge so I stamped the basketball hoop and ball in black but colored the basketball in with Copics. Matted the white card on orange and adhered the whole panel with foam tape on a polka dotted card base made from AMuse card stock. LOVE that I dug into my stash for both the paper and stamp. 


Thanks for taking a peek!

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I was waiting for a basketball card--the most fun kind of basket I think. This one is really cute. I miss watching my daughters play basketball. It has fallen by the wayside as they have focused more on other sports. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a smart way to use the color! Very smart!!! I'm so glad you joined us at Colour Me this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart to think of basketball for the cue. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card...you are just so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I was really hoping I'd see a basketball card! Perfect, Sherrie! I love the simple colors and the clear message! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great. I love that you thought outside the box for your basket! My son would love this card as he loves basketball. Thanks for joining us at COlour Me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute "basket" card :) Way to think outside the box! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! We would love for you to join us again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect take on Basket, Sherrie. I really admire your thought not to copy DT's card. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sherrie!! I love how you interrupted this week's cue card. I didn't think of that. Totally creative!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheap nike roshe run shoes Director personally tea, nike roshe run sale cheap more doubts, he not see through his own identity, which is intended cheap nike roshe run shoes to please. Director do not hesitate, cheap nike roshe run shoes you have nothing but say it anyway. cheap took the cup and cheap nike nike roshe run australia roshe run shoes asked again. Mud horse, grinding mill chirp do not trouble trouble. Sale.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.