For my card I used PTI Leaf Prints. I heat embossed the veins of the leaves in gold along the left edge of the card and stamped various PTI greens for the leaves. The gold and greens look amazing in real life. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Wishing set. I added a few dots from the SSS set as accents.
Before you dash off to your creative space to create something, be sure to check out how the rest of the DT was inspired this week.
Deidre Payne
Hannelie Bester
Hazel Hodgkins
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Hannelie Bester
Hazel Hodgkins
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Guest Designer: Anna
Can't wait to see what you created in the gallery! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week.


WOW ! This is stunning Sherrie ! I love the gold embossed veins over the different greens ! And this bold sentiment is so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
ReplyDeleteIzzy Scrap
Another beautiful card....the gold is a stunning touch!
ReplyDelete