I was inspired by the graphic equivalent of a pizza pie and slice of pizza. I used this fabulous extra large sentiment from MFT as my focal point. It was meant to reference a slice of birthday cake but I took some liberties here with my pizza connection! I cut a large circle out of PTI Tropical Teal cardstock and cut the 'slice of happiness' out of a colorful piece of MFT patterned paper. Quick and easy.
Take a look at the fabulous PIZZA creations from the DT...
Anna Uhras
Deidre Payne
Hannelie Bester
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Sherrie Mannion
Deidre Payne
Hannelie Bester
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Sherrie Mannion
Guest Designer: Maja
and keep your creation clean and simple to win a great prize from our sponsor this week....
Sponsor: SugarPea Designs
Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by!


Fabulous pizza card....just love your take on this.
ReplyDelete