Tuesday, December 5, 2017

CASology #278 STORMY



Hi crafty friends! Hope you are having a good week! We have a new CASology challenge this week: STORMY. 
This one is a little tough but I know (wink, wink!) you love a challenge! 

For my card I was inspired to use one of Papertrey Ink's newest colors STORMY Sea. I used that color for my card base and the matching ink for the sentiment to help someone navigate some STORMY times. I love this sentiment from PTI Pen & Ink...looks like handwriting. I added some wonky stitches around the border to add some interest to the white space and finished the card off with some scattered hearts stamped in Terracotta Tile. 


Check out how the rest of the DT took STORMY and be sure to join our challenge this week. 

Guest Designer:  Anita B.

Look forward to seeing what you create in the gallery! Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking the time.